August 03, 2022
The use of facial expressions above normal, genetic factors, wrinkles around the eyes, between the eyebrows, on the forehead, and the root of the nose appearing in fine lines are some of the reasons why botox application is preferred. The answer to the question “What is Botox?” You can get an extremely fit and youthful appearance without any expression of surprise and fear on your face by the competent Yoo Retouch doctors.
Although it is an easy and practical way, if you are going to have botox application, it is very important to choose reliable places so that you do not experience negative consequences. Unlike most aesthetic operations, there is no obstacle to continuing your daily life, since no cutting is done in botox application. You will not feel any pain or pain during the application.
What is Botox?
Botox, (botulinum toxin) is a toxin made from the bacterium clostridium botulinum. The question “What is Botox” is one of the most frequently encountered questions in medical aesthetics. Botox shows its effect by completely stopping the transmission between the nerves and the organs reached by the nerves by preventing the release of the substance that provides the transmission in the nerve endings. The cessation of nerve conduction causes the function of the organs reached by the nerve to decrease or disappear completely. Although Botox is a very effective poison, it has a wide range of applications when applied in the right doses. You can visit the Clinic center to get “pre-Botox” ideas and consult about the procedure.
In Which Areas Is Botox Used?
- Wrinkle Treatment: It makes the skin folds evident on the working of the mimic muscles for years. Thus, prominent lines appear on the face. The most common occurrences in almost everyone are the dynamic lines on the forehead, between the eyebrows, around the eyes, and around the lips. Minimal lines and wrinkles on the forehead and around the eyes make the person look older than they are. It always gives a tense, angry expression to the face in the lines between the eyebrows. By applying Botox to the mimic muscles, the movement of these muscles can be restricted and weakened. The decrease in muscle movements reduces the folding of the skin on the muscle movements and the streaking due to folding. In this way, your old, angry and tense facial expression will look much younger and more energetic.
- Facial Shaping: With the Botox injection process, raising the eyebrows from the tail section can be achieved by lowering the middle part of the eyebrow that reveals a confused facial expression. In the same way, the appearance of the upper gingiva, which is evident with a smile, causes an unaesthetic appearance while smiling, and in this case, it can be corrected in a short time with botox injection. Unlike the botox application applied to other areas, the botox application to the masseter muscle is done not because of wrinkles, but to change the facial expression of those with a square face shape. Thus, your black face shape will reach a thinner and much more feminine face shape.
- Excessive Sweating Treatment: When Botox application is applied to the sweat glands, the transmission between the sweat glands and the nerve endings is stopped and the sweat glands can be made to work very little. The areas of the body that sweat the most are the palms and armpits. Of course, this situation varies from person to person. It is very normal for you to feel uncomfortable during the day, as the problem of excessive sweating also brings out a bad odor. When Botox is applied, all these complaints will be in order. Before the application, some tests are performed to determine the areas that sweat excessively. The effect continues for up to 6 months after the application.
- Migraine Treatment: Botox application is made with very fine needle tips at 7 regions of the head and neck and 31 injection points. Each person’s treatment is different. It consists of at least 2 treatment periods with a break of 12 weeks. Since the situation of some patients may be different, re-injection is required, while in some patients this effectiveness may continue for several years. With the decision of a specialist neurologist, very successful results can be obtained and migraine can be controlled by making appropriate doses according to the pain location.
How Is Botox Made?
Botox application has only one procedure. “How is Botox made?” It is done in the form of an injection and is not a painful type of procedure. There may be a slight stinging sensation from the moment of injection. The effect of Botox starts within 3 to 4 days from the day of injection and within the first week it completely sits on the face and takes the shape of your facial expression. Its effect varies between 4 and 6 months. However, in repetitive botox applications, this period may extend up to 8 to 10 months. Because in regular botox application, a weakening occurs in the mimic muscles that cause wrinkles. For this reason, the “permanent botox” effect begins. When Botox loses its effectiveness, it can be re-done. Botox application does not have any serious side effects. Temporary swelling and slight bruising may occur. However, the fact that the injected substance used during the procedure does not comply with the FDA standard and the procedure was not performed by a specialist physician may result in very serious consequences. Injecting a botulinum toxin much higher than what should be administered to the patient by an inexperienced doctor may cause the patient to encounter many side effects.
You can return to your daily life immediately after the operation is completed. However, you should avoid movements such as bending over for a long time. Because when leaning on the ground for a long time, the facial muscles work more. In addition, after the botox injection procedure, the head should be kept up for 4 to 5 hours. Do not lean forward or lie down. You can take a shower with warm water approximately 8 hours after the injection. However, it should be washed in a way that does not cause damage to the face during the shower. In other words, a hard pouch should not be made. When washing the face, you should especially prefer to use cold water.
Will the same effect be obtained if care creams are used instead of botox?
The answer to this question can be answered no without thinking. Botox is injected directly into the muscle in the application. Creams, on the other hand, are applied superficially to the skin surface, much more independently of this situation. Therefore, the effects of both are very different. While creams affect much finer lines on the surface over time, the effect of botox appears directly during application. You can reach many information about Botox and health and beauty field by visiting yooretouch.com. If you wish, you can get answers to all your questions in a short time by accessing the contact information on the page.
What Should Be Considered After Botox?
The first reason for Botox application is to minimize or prevent the formation of wrinkles. The prolongation of the effect of Botox can be achieved by a number of methods that the person should pay attention to. Things to consider after Botox;
- You should take a break from your sports activities on the day of Botox injection. Because sports can show a feature that increases your edema.
- You should not go to hot places such as sauna and Turkish bath on the day you have Botox and the next day.
- You should avoid going to the hairdresser after Botox. If you have had eyebrow botox, you should not remove the eyebrows after the application.
- You should avoid skin care after Botox injection. It should take at least a week for skin care.
- After the botox application, you should not enter the pool for a while in order not to minimize the risk of infection.
- Dental treatment should not be performed after botox injection applied around the mouth.
- You should not put on make-up immediately after the botox injection to the mimic muscles. Since mimic muscles are located all over the face, your risk of infection increases.
- You should avoid lying face down for at least one day after the procedure. Sleeping on a high pillow at night and keeping your head up will make your face swell less.
- You need to protect the skin that has been applied Botox from the sun’s rays for a while.
- Laser application should not be done after Botox application.
- After the Botox procedure, excessive alcohol consumption will increase the edema in the body, so it should be avoided for a while.
- After the Botox procedure, you can massage the swelling on your face.
- Since your face will be more sensitive after Botox application, you should protect yourself against impacts.
What are the Side Effects of Botox?
Botox injection does not have any permanent side effects. There are some known temporary side effects. However, these side effects do not occur in everyone. Some of these side effects are:
- Temporary bruising and swelling may occur after the Botox procedure, and these swelling and bruises disappear within a few days.
- Mild headaches may occur in some patients after the procedure. It generally takes much less than a day.
- Eyebrow twitching may occur after Botox treatment. This twitching condition is also temporary.
- Some patients may feel numbness in the treated areas for a few days after the procedure. In fact, what the patient feels as numbness is a change in sensation in the area where the procedure is performed.
- Side effects such as drooping eyelids or double vision are seen only in 1 or 2 percent of the patients treated. These side effects last between 2 and 4 weeks.
Botox prices do not have a clear price. It varies from person to person. The reason for this is that each person is injected with different doses. First of all, you can visit the Yoo Retouch health and beauty center to determine your face’s need for botox. Your facial analysis is performed by specialist doctors and the dose needed and the area to be applied are determined. According to this procedure, you can get a net botox price.