August 03, 2022
What is Endopeel?
The answer to the question What is Endopeel is that it is a medical technique that is used as a chemical method as well as getting instant results in face or body lift for a period of 6 to 8 months. Alain Tenenbaum, Prof. Dr. Tenenbaum and Prof. Dr. Developed by DocTNB, this product has been used for 13 years in various European and world countries, especially in Switzerland, Italy, France and Mexico. It is a medical muscle stretching method that reduces sagging in various parts of the body (buttocks, armpits, belly, etc.), especially in the face and neck region, and has become increasingly popular in Europe and America in recent years.
Carbolic acid is the active ingredient of Endopeel, a patented product that works by increasing the muscle tone (tension) of the skin and reducing sagging and wrinkles as a result of the tension it creates. Endopeel, consisting of low molecular weight carbolic acid and esterified fatty acids from peanuts, is rapidly eliminated after injection. Within 24 hours, 95 percent of the carbolic acid is excreted in the urine. Peanut oil acts as a buffer in spreading and vacuolization. Linoleic acids undergo the conversion to arachidonic acid in muscle for three weeks. Arachidonic acids increase cell membrane permeability. As a result of arachidonic transformation, it secretes cytokines such as leukotriene (LTB 4, LTD 4), prostaglandin (PGF2a, PGE2, PGI2) and thromboxane (TXA 2) and increases the inflammatory response. Endopeel is a type of internal peeling. That is, the peeling effect starts inside and progresses outward when injected. As a result of this feature, the skin is renewed and tightened while the face is stretched. With Endopeel, the skin texture can be improved and a younger appearance can be gained. Filling has no effect. Endopeel effect can last 8-10 months.
How is Endopeel Applied?
Endopeel application is the application of it by injecting it into the muscle tissue of the desired area to remove sagging or wrinkles. For the question of Is Endopeel harmful, the answer can be given that it is not harmful because it consists entirely of beneficial ingredients for the body. Endopeel does not have any burning or painful side effects on the muscle. To make the application more comfortable, local anesthetic creams are used to relieve the pain caused by the injection. The total processing time varies between 15 and 30 minutes, depending on the width of the area to be applied.
It is a fatty acid preparation that creates spaces between muscle fibers, resulting in rapid muscle mass lifting that can be regained after 6-8 months. Lifting can be completed in less than 30 minutes (chemical stretching without scarring). It also provides volumetric skin tightening (middle 1/3 of the face). The muscles are the best place to use the Endopeel technique for effectiveness, controllability and long-lasting effect.
What are the Benefits of Endopeel Technique when Applied to the Face and Neck Area?
Endopeel application can be applied to many places in our body. The benefits of Face endopeel and neck endopeel are as follows;
- It offers a painless chemical lifting without the need for surgical intervention.
- It gives quick results without leaving any trace in face and neck lift with chemical means.
- With the endopeel technique, there is a permanence of face and neck lifting for 6-8 months.
- Helps to make surgical face lifts long lasting.
- The fact that it creates an effect without paralyzing the muscles in the lower third of the face allows the Endopeel technique to be used as an alternative to Botulinum toxin injection.
- The endopeel technique is a non-invasive alternative to chemical skin tightening methods.
- Reverts muscle changes almost completely.
What are the Benefits of the Endopeel Technique?
Endopeel application has benefits in many areas. Endopeel benefits can be listed as follows;
- Tightening of the skin is achieved as a result of sudden size changes in the injected muscle.
- The appearance of cellulite is significantly improved (orange skin).
- The chin-chin contour with an unsightly bag is corrected. Several muscle injectionsx”x” are done to improve the unsightly chin contour and drooping neck. These muscles are related to the depressor, Buccinator, Masseter, Medial pterygoideus, Digastric, Mylohyoideus, Geniohyoideus at the rim.
- Quick gluteal lift: The fat under the hips is removed.
- Creates a convexity in the hip area.
- Decreases hip width.
- Improves the skin quality around the buttocks.
- Giving a more youthful tension to the hip area: This effect occurs 30 minutes after application and peaks after 3 hours.
- Effective on reducing and improving cellulite.
In Which Situations Endopeel Can Be Used?
- Forehead lift: Unlike Botox, it makes you frown. Carbolic acid does not cause paralysis at any point. You preserve your facial expressions and expressions.
- Face lifting: Endopeel technique containing carbolic acid creates an instant lifting effect where it is applied. Its advantages over surgery are: There is no risk of facial paralysis, necrosis or scarring, and Endopeel can be used without risk, especially in areas that the surgeon would avoid due to the high risk of lesions in the facial nerve. Since Endopeel can be used especially in areas where surgery is dangerous or not allowed, it means that it can be used as a complement to face lifting.
- Neck lifting procedure,
- Nose tip lifting: Lifting the elevator muscle at the tip of the nose using only the Endpeel technique, without touching the tip of the nose,
- Reducing the width of the nose, which is in constant contact with the muscles,
- Reshaping the mandibular (chin) contour as there is no clear distinction or contour between the face and neck.
- Removal of drooping lower jaw
- Platisma bands
- Perioral code lines (small wrinkles around the lips)
- Nasogenian sulcus lifting (line extending from the lower part of the nose to the rim of the mouth)
- Decollete lift in the lower third of the face
- Brachial (upper arm area) gluteal stretch and lift
- Crural blistering (crotch)
- Cellulite skin tightening
- It can be used in cases of stretching the saggy skin in the abdomen and lifting if the excess is not excessive.
What Should Be Considered Before Endopeel Application?
A gel containing lidocaine and tetracaine has been used successfully recently. This gel is stronger and has a longer duration of action than regional or troncular anesthesia. This gel ensures that Endopeel can be applied to all patients without the use of sedatives and the entire procedure is painless. Pre-Endopeel Apply this gel to the application area 30 minutes before. It is just an anesthetic gel. Les Felins, a post-endopeel cream, is effective in reducing inflammation.
What Should Be Considered After Endopeel Application?
- Situations that produce heat such as saunas, very hot water, and hot coffee or tea should be avoided.
- Avoid exposing yourself to the sun or tanning booths.
- After Endopeel, in addition to care creams containing UVA/UVB protective factor, Vit A, Vit C and Vit E, which do not contain any comedonogenic substances, are recommended as home care.
- Echymosis patients benefit from vitamin K (for bruises and bruises)
Is Endopeel Application Permanent?
This technique can be used throughout a person’s life, albeit in a subtle way, wherever muscles are present. This application can be repeated indefinitely, as it is restored 6 to 8 months after the application. The effect is immediate (approximately 30 minutes after the first injection), so patients are not in doubt as they see the results immediately. You will never lose your facial expressions as the endopeel muscles are never paralyzed. However, as a patient, you must strictly follow the instructions of our specialists.
Endopeel Prices 2022
When researching endopeel prices, you should first pay attention to whether the company providing the service is a clinic or specialist physician. Since endopeel treatment is a clinical practice, it can only be obtained from physicians. This application can only be provided by a physician. Since our health center has all the authorization documents obtained by the Ministry of Health, you can easily choose it for all your transactions. It is very important to perform the application under local anesthesia carefully and in accordance with medical protocols.
Medical aesthetics is a serious field of application, and as a result of the Endopeel price researches, having the procedure performed in places that they deem more reasonable in terms of price will enable them to encounter aesthetic problems. It is very important that you do not fall victim to the myth of the low-cost Endopeel treatment. Because the term cheap is already prohibited in the medical field. All treatments are performed at our health center at the highest quality, at the minimum prices determined by the physicians’ chamber, and at the optimum price level stipulated by the clinics.