What is H100 Serum?
H100 youth vaccine is one of the medical skin rejuvenation procedures preferred by women who want to look attractive and young. It is high in antioxidants and hyaluronic acid, as well as amino acids, vitamins, minerals and mannitol. It is claimed to produce the best results when compared to other approaches. It renews the skin and therefore rejuvenates it. This vaccine is also known as the youth vaccine. It can be applied to skin that has lost its moisture balance. It can also be used to treat misshapen, excessively wrinkled or sagging skin.
Treatment begins when the area to be treated is numbed with an anesthetic lotion. H100 youth serum containing the mixture is injected when the skin is completely numb. It takes 30 minutes in total. Apart from the face, it can be used on the chin, neck, open clothing areas and hands. Several sessions are required. The number of sessions is determined by the specialist according to the skin structure of the patient. Three sessions for young skin, up to five sessions at intervals for older skin. As a result, it is very important to have professionals who understand skin structure.
What are the Curiosities About H100 Serum?
The youth vaccine is suitable for those aged 20 and over. However, it should not be done during pregnancy. If you are using blood thinners such as aspirin, it is better not to take it 2-3 days before the application. Color changes can be seen after a while as it is a needle application. In this case, panic should be avoided; If the condition persists, a doctor should be consulted.
Since the area will be sensitive, contact with very hot water and very hot environments should be avoided. Scrubbing and peeling applications should also be avoided for a while. It is very important for the therapy to be successful that you do not go out during the most dangerous hours of the sun. For hygienic reasons, individual touching of the application should be avoided and the area should be kept clean. Like other therapeutic approaches, alcohol use should be monitored. Alcohol has the property of diluting the blood and disrupting the balance of the body. As a result, it should not be used in this procedure.
With this vaccine, the life of the skin tissue is extended. It has the feature of removing wrinkles that may occur on the skin as a result of aging. The effects can be seen within 15 days. With a significant consumption of water, its durability increases. Recovery procedures may vary from person to person.
What is the Content of H100 Youth Serum?
- Mannitol, hyaluronic acid, hexapeptide-8, pro-collagen peptide, Dmae 3.5 percent, pentapeptide-18, vitamin B1, B16, 7 amino acids and organic silica are included in the H100 vaccine.
- When we look at the components of the H100 vaccine, we can see that it exists in our body but decreases with age.
- H100 graft helps to deepen, increase moisture capacity, tighten sagging and deformed areas and remove wrinkles.
- Dissolves edema, helps to fill and tighten facial lines and wrinkles organically, and contains the most powerful antioxidants, vitamins and amino acids known.
- Relieves muscle contraction, supports muscle tissue under the skin and helps tighten and reduce sagging.
- Promotes the growth of collagen and elastic fibers, improves skin tone and slows down the aging process.
- Supports the regeneration of skin cells. It supports the healing of injured tissues and strengthens the immune system. Increases human growth hormone (HGH).
- Has a rapid effect on skin pigmentation lightening.
- Slows down the aging of muscle and skin tissue. It is responsible for the production of melanin, which gives the skin its color.
- It makes the skin look smooth.
- Thanks to all the minerals and vitamins in its content, the color of your skin is revitalized and it looks younger.
In Which Areas Can H100 Youth Serum Be Applied?
- H100 vaccine aims to make the skin look younger by reducing wrinkles. As a result, the H100 vaccine is used in the treatment of the most common wrinkles on the face, neck, décolleté and hands. The H100 vaccine can also be administered to the face.
- In order to have a botox effect around the eyes, the different and more silicone structure of the H100 vaccine is used. In this way, it combines with botox in a way that will both rejuvenate and clarify the effect. The combination of the two treatments will make your eye corners look bigger and younger.
- The H100 vaccine is recommended for anyone starting to feel the signs of middle age.
- The skin starts to lose moisture after 30 years.
- As the skin deforms over time, wrinkles get deeper.
- H100 vaccine supports skin regeneration by providing the skin with the moisture it needs.
- H100 vaccine provides an anti-aging effect and removal of signs of aging by injecting vitamins, minerals, amino acids and collagen components that are needed by the skin but are not found naturally in the body.
- The H100 vaccine takes approximately 30 minutes to complete.
What is the Effect of H100 Youth Serum?
The most important effects of the hyaluronic acid vaccine are:
- Prolonging the life of hyaluronic acid in the tissue and ensuring the continuity of its activation,
- Increasing the moisture holding capacity of the skin and repairing the tissues,
- It is to give elasticity to the skin and increase the elasticity of the skin. Existing elasticity, accelerating rejuvenation, preventing possible sagging, supporting muscle tissue, delaying the effects of aging by supporting rejuvenation, skin tightening. The H100 youth vaccine is divided into several sessions. Moisture losses in the skin fluctuate depending on factors such as elasticity levels. However, it should be noted that applications for this vaccine are limited to a maximum of four sessions. Each session is used only once a year.
- The number of sessions is determined according to the patient’s needs. However, 2 applications with 2-3 week intervals are sufficient for a young skin; 3 sessions at the same intervals are suitable for middle-aged skin; For worn skin, 3-5 sessions with 1-2 week intervals are appropriate.
- The H100 vaccine, which is suitable for everyone over the age of 20, cannot be used during pregnancy.
- If the patient is taking blood thinners or aspirin, they should stop using it at least 2-3 days before the application.
- Because it is an injectable application, the patient can have a process in which he can heal himself in a short time.
What are the Benefits of H100 Youth Serum?
It is a useful method to dramatically remove all lines and wrinkles in areas such as lips, eyes and forehead. It is beneficial in restoring the skin’s natural shine and restoring its moisture balance. It helps prevent and treat sagging. It benefits the skin by making the skin look younger, fresher and firmer. It has the ability to stimulate cell regeneration.
What are the Points to Consider Before and After H100 Youth Serum?
Any product, cream, lotion, etc. containing Glycolic Acid. should be discontinued at least one week before the application. Those who have H100 vaccine should pay attention to this and some other things after the application. Scrubbing and peeling should be stopped at least one week before the application. Aspirin-derived drugs, including Acetyl Salicylic Acid, blood thinners or nutritional supplements or medications used in meals, and consumption of all alcoholic beverages regardless of alcohol level should be stopped at least one week before the application. Make-up should not be applied on the application day and proper hygiene should be provided. Bathing should not be done for at least 24 hours after the application. Avoid exposure to the sun after the application, use sunscreen and take care to use cream-like products prescribed by your doctor.
To whom H100 Youth Serum should not be applied?
If there is irritation, cut, wound, herpes or infection in the area where the surgery will be performed, the procedure cannot be performed. It is not applied to people who have had facial paralysis at any time in their life. Regardless of the type, it cannot be used by any cancer patient or anyone who has cancer. It cannot be used in diabetics, whether they use insulin injections or not. It cannot be done to people whose blood clotting levels are unstable and to people who are taking medication to treat this condition. Those with cardiovascular problems, those who use a lot of medication, pregnant or breastfeeding (can be done with the approval of their doctor) cannot use this serum.
How Much Does H100 Youth Serum Cost?
H 100 vaccine price information varies according to the number of sessions required for the application. While three H-100 vaccine treatments are sufficient for a young person, more sessions are required for an older, flabby, wrinkled patient and rates will vary accordingly. The prices of H100 serum also vary according to the number of sessions used and skin type. For more detailed information, you can come to our health center and get free consultation from our specialist physicians.