August 03, 2022
What is Vitamin Injection Facial Mesotherapy?
The answer to the question What is mesotherapy is simple, in fact, mesotherapy briefly; It is the injection of very small drug doses under the skin. We can say that What is vitamin injection is the injection of vitamins, herbal products, minerals and drugs. Mesotherapy can be used on the face, décolleté, hands, whole body, scalp and around the eyes. It has applications in regional slimming, skin rejuvenation, cellulite treatment and hair loss. It is mostly used in cellulite treatment, weight loss, thinning and regional lubrication. There is no standard treatment protocol. The type and duration of treatment vary according to the review of the individual by our clinicians.
Mesotherapies can be used in conjunction with other cosmetic dermatological procedures. It doesn’t matter if it is done in summer or winter. The area where mesotherapy will be applied is anesthetized with cream before the procedure and the patients do not feel any pain or discomfort during the procedure. There are bruises at the injection sites that last for 3-4 days, as well as mild edema lasting up to an hour after the procedure. All these side effects are temporary.
When mesotherapy is applied to the face, it is expected that the sagging of the face will improve, the moisture content of the skin will increase and fine wrinkles will decrease. Vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, salmon DNA, amino acids and hyaluronic acid are mixed and injected into the skin. The aim is to stimulate the collagen and elastic structure of the drug when applied subcutaneously.
What are the Types of Facial Mesotherapy Without Vitamin Injection?
- Antioxidant: Oxidation results from various biological processes occurring in the body. One of them is free radical growth that damages skin cells and accelerates aging, causing wrinkles, blemishes and dull skin. The strong antioxidant effect of the vitamin injection application reverses this negative result and rejuvenates the skin.
- Hyaluronic Acid: Helps re-moisturize and rejuvenate the skin. Hyaluronic acid is often found in vitamin injections and facial mesotherapy. Hyaluronic acid can be used in various proportions in mesotherapy components.
- Minerals: Minerals cooperate with the vitamins in our body. Zinc, silica, selenium and sulfur are the minerals that stand out in terms of beauty. Calcium vitamin, magnesium vitamin and copper are also beneficial minerals for beauty.
- Vitamins: Vitamins that are important for the skin include vitamin C, which opens and renews pigment and age spots on the skin, vitamin E, which fights wrinkles, vitamin A, which slows down the aging process, and vitamins B3 and B9, which delay aging in the skin. They provide cell regeneration.
- Keoenzymes: The organic non-protein component of an enzyme is responsible for its activation. Coenzyme Q10 was added to cosmetic creams after it was discovered to have powerful anti-aging properties, and its popularity has skyrocketed.
- Amino Acids: Peptides are amino acids with antibacterial, anti-inflammatory and antibiotic properties. Peptides are substances used to treat wrinkles. Some peptides moisturize the skin, while others tighten it.
- DMAE : Since the 1990s, DMAE has been widely used in the ingredients of some special creams. DMAE tightens the skin, visibly regresses existing sagging and slows down the progression of sagging.
- Mesotherapy for Jowl and Cheek Lubrication: Excess adipose tissue under the chin is an unpleasant condition primarily caused by lubrication or genetic factors. This fatty tissue under the chin begins to sag as the skin ages, causing it to appear more droopy than it is. Excessive lubrication on the cheeks causes the jawline to disappear, the face to appear wide and the shape of the face to deteriorate. The ingredients used with the mesotherapy method are used in these problems. Small injections to the area where the fat is located under the chin can cause the fat to melt. This application should be performed by a physician in an outpatient or hospital setting. Injections are given with an interval of 10 days, with an average of 5 sessions. It is possible to return to normal life immediately after the application.
- Biological Lifting Mesotherapy: This method uses the Krebs cycle (if there is oxygen in the environment, pyruvate enters the mitochondria). Krebs enzymes in the mitochondria complete the oxidation of the organic fuel. Hans Krebs, a German scientist, discovered these metabolic pathways in 1937 that activate and strengthen the related enzymatic functions in mitochondria. All intermediates remove the barriers formed in the lactic acid phase to it. Contains ingredients that help improve muscle tissue, eliminate aging and fatigue, restore cellular regeneration, muscle stimulation, dynamism and muscle fatigue.
– When it comes to treating neck lines,
– In ovalizing the face,
– It is used to increase the density of the muscle fibers of the skin with the tensor effect.
The application is done with 3-5 micro-injection sessions at 7-day intervals.
To Whom Is Facial Mesotherapy Applied?
- Those whose skin has lost its brightness and vitality
- Those with sagging and wrinkle complaints on the skin,
- Those with tired-looking skin
- People whose skin has been damaged by smoking,
- Those who want to reduce the effects of harmful sun rays
- People with sun-damaged skin
People who want to minimize skin blemishes and get rid of acne scars and scars can benefit from facial mesotherapy.
To Whom Facial Mesotherapy is Not Applied?
- To pregnant and lactating mothers,
- To patients with uncontrolled diabetes,
- For patients who have had a stroke in the past and those with blood clotting disorders,
- For those with heart disease,
- Mesotherapy is not recommended for people with skin infections or allergies to the substance used.
How is Vitamin Injection Face Mesotherapy Done?
In facial mesotherapy, cocktails prepared according to the needs of each patient are used. If necessary, these cocktails can be fortified with hyaluronic acid to increase the effectiveness of the treatment. The “American Food and Drug Administration” has approved all materials used for face vitamin injections. In conclusion, we can conclude that the application is quite safe. Faulty applications are often the source of unexpected side effects. Mesotherapy should only be applied by a specialist. Mesolifting is also performed by injection. The cocktail is prepared and injected into the desired areas of the face. The pain experienced during the injection is minimal. Anesthetic cream is used to make our patients with sensitive skin more comfortable.
What are the Effects of Vitamin Injection?
The benefits of facial mesotherapy continue to increase after the first session. The best results for Vitamin injection effects are achieved by repeating the sessions in accordance with the skin’s structure. Typically, three to four sessions are sufficient. However, the number of sessions should be determined according to the skin structure of the person and the severity of the skin defects. If the tissues are still strong and flexible, a single session may be sufficient.
Those who have face vitamin injection can immediately notice the benefits of facial mesotherapy on their skin. Skin begins to look brighter, clearer and more collected. Since one of the obvious effects of mesolifting is skin rejuvenation, wrinkles begin to fade quickly. Skin tone is evened and tissues are rejuvenated. As a result, the skin appears smooth, taut and radiant. The best results are usually seen one to two months after the sessions. If the person wishes, he/she can repeat the mesolifting process every 6 months. Since the mesotherapy mixture contains natural and nutritious substances, there is no harm in renewing the application.
How Are the Prices of Vitamin Injection Facial Mesotherapy?
Mesotherapy is a safe and effective treatment option for the body. The price of vitamin injection varies according to the method used and the region. Mesotherapy prices vary according to the type of treatment applied and the number of sessions required. Since mesotherapy is purely cosmetic and not medically necessary, it is not usually covered by social insurance institutions or insurance companies. If you want to get a clear price, you can come to our health center for free skin analysis and price information.
What Should Be Considered After Vitamin Injection?
Since vitamin injection is a noninvasive technique, there are no cuts or scars. However, when the application is launched, there are a number of factors to consider. The most important of these is a balanced and consistent diet. Regular exercise also increases the effectiveness of mesotherapy. Collagen levels in the skin begin to decrease as we age. As a result, mesotherapy sessions should be repeated after a certain period of time.
What to Know About Vitamin Injection Application?
Facial mesotherapy treatment is used to combat skin dullness and reshape facial contours. For these reasons, it is popular even among young people who want to add moisture to their skin and slow down the aging process with a vitamin injection for the face. The ingredients in mesotherapy help regenerate natural skin collagen and reduce fine lines. During the procedure, a mechanism occurs that causes fibroblast activation, an increase in collagen and elastin production, which causes the skin to be rejuvenated, brightened and moisturized. The result is natural and you can choose your own therapeutic path based on your age and the unique needs of your skin. It has no side effects and the skin does not require any special care after treatment, so you can resume your normal activities immediately.
You will notice visible signs of improvement from the first session and the effects of mesotherapy will last for 2 to 4 months. Since the treatment has a cumulative effect, the desired aesthetic effect is fully realized after 4 to 6 sessions. As a result, sessions are recommended every 15 to 20 days. Sessions enter the maintenance phase three months after the start of treatment and are repeated every two to six months to maintain therapeutic outcome. Facial Mesotherapy can be combined with other non-invasive tightening and moisturizing treatments such as Hyaluronic Acid or Botulinum Toxin therapy.