“Hair transplant in Turkey” has become increasingly popular in recent years, with both European and international patients flocking to the country. Of course, the main reason for this situation is the successful results obtained. Hair, beard and eyebrow transplantation are among the options. The desired properties in these plantings are the same. Reliable doctor, clean facility, best equipment, perfect organization, experienced hair transplant team and reasonable price…
Now let’s look at the success of Turkey’s hair transplant and the reasons why it is so popular.
- Since hair transplantation is a very common treatment in Turkey, especially in Istanbul, the experts are very experienced.
- Istanbul is only one of our cities with talented and experienced personnel who do hair transplants.
- You will be assigned to A-class hair transplant clinics and rooms, and
- The equipment used for hair transplantation in Istanbul is highly developed and has the latest technology.
- The hotel where you will stay for hair transplant in Istanbul is nice and comfortable.
- Hair transplantation in Istanbul is cheaper when compared to other countries.
- Our colleague who will greet you will answer all your questions and will be there for you whenever you need.
- Airport and clinic transfers are provided by VIP vehicles. At the same time, you will experience the splendor of a historically rich city like Istanbul.
What Exactly Is Hair Transplantation?
It is the process of transplanting hair follicles taken from the hairy areas of people with baldness problems to the bald area. The process begins with the collection of hair follicles to be used as a donor, and then hair transplantation is performed. The person is used as his or her donor.
When choosing hair for donation, priority is given to the hair follicles in the nape area. If it is not enough, chest hair can be used as a backup or the patient is recommended to strengthen the hair follicles before treatment.
Who is a Candidate for Hair Transplantation?
In recent years, hair transplantation has been in great demand in Turkey and many patients come from both domestic and abroad. Candidates for hair transplantation should be neither newborn nor very advanced age. People who have enough hair follicles in the area where the hair follicles will be taken are suitable candidates for this procedure. Your suitability for hair transplantation will be determined by an expert evaluation.
Who Cannot Have Hair Transplantation?
- In order to decide whether you are a candidate for permanent hair transplantation, you must first go through the evaluation of a specialist.
- Must not have a chronic condition such as heart disease or kidney disease.
- Patients with blood clotting problems are not candidates for hair transplantation.
- There should be no skin irritation in the areas where hair transplantation will be performed.
- It is vital to have some hair in the area where the hair will be removed; If there is insufficient hair, hair transplantation cannot be performed.
- It is recommended that those who have insufficient hair follicles strengthen their hair carefully.
How Long Does Hair Transplantation Take?
The number and time of hair transplantation sessions vary depending on various factors; It is not possible to give an exact time. In the absence of difficulty, an operation with an average of 3500 grafts takes approximately 6 to 8 hours.
Recovery After Hair Transplantation
Let’s take a look at the hair transplant recovery process on a daily basis.
1st Day of Hair Transplant Recovery Process
- The guest is taken from the hotel to the Clinic by VIP vehicle.
- All registration procedures have been completed.
- Infectious disease control is done by taking a blood sample.
- The hair transplant area is determined and shaved.
- Anesthesia is applied locally.
- Grafts are taken from the donor area and sowing is performed.
- You can return to your hotel on the same day as the effect of local anesthesia continues; you may just feel tired.
- Avoid smoking and drinking alcohol on the first day.
- You should protect the treated area while you sleep. For this, hair transplantation pillows can be preferred.
Hair Transplant Healing Process 2nd Day
- On the 2nd day after hair transplantation, the donor area is taken care of. The donor area is cleaned and sterilized.
- You may have pain when the effects of local anesthetics wear off; if so, you can take the pain relievers your doctor recommends.
Hair Transplant Healing Process 3rd Day
- In patients who come to our country for hair transplantation from abroad, the first hair washing procedure is often performed on the 3rd day.
- Even if crusting and blood are cleaned after hair transplantation, it will remain a little obvious.
- By the 3rd day, your pain will decrease significantly.
- At this stage, you can only lie on your back; After that, you should pay close attention to the planting area.
- You should avoid direct sunlight for at least two months.
- You will need to use special shampoo and foam for your hair.
- Your hair may need vitamins. As a result, you can use various types of shampoos as well as essential vitamins for your hair.
1st Week of Hair Transplant Recovery Process
- You should continue to protect the transplanted area with the same care. The wounds may not be completely healed yet, but this does not prevent you from returning to your daily life, you can return to your work.
2nd Week of Hair Transplant Recovery
This time period is when the shock spill occurs. When the transplanted hair starts to grow, shock shedding occurs; This is a natural process and you don’t have to worry about it. This procedure can take up to a month to complete.
- You will be completely free from bleeding and crusting after hair transplantation.
- You will be able to sleep more comfortably now that the hair gets used to the place where it is planted.
- During this period, you should provide images of your hair to the clinic or organization team so that they can understand the current state of your hair.
Hair Transplant Healing Process 1. Month
- Acne may occur after hair transplantation healing. You should be patient and protect yourself from the sun if possible. There are no significant visual changes at this stage. You can consult your doctor if the pimples cause discomfort or pain.
Hair Transplant Healing Process 2nd Month
- It is the period when hair follicles begin to develop gradually. They may be weak and fragile at first, but they will get stronger over time.
- It is important to massage the transplanted area with your fingers.
Hair Transplant Healing Process 3rd Month
- In some people, hair follicles may start to sprout during this time.
- All of the transplanted hair has grown according to the normal procedure.
- You have the option of shaving your growing hair.
Hair Transplant Healing Process 4th Month
- All hair has grown and even touched a little longer since the transplant. The density and volume of the hair follicles are still not as desired.
Hair Transplant Healing Process 5th Month
- It is a period when your hair grows and develops, but a period in which your hair will grow thicker and longer is waiting for you.
Hair Transplant Healing Process 6th Month
- The process of self-discovery of the hair and completion of the hair transplant takes 6 months.
- You have gone through the hair transplant recovery phase, but the phase where your hair will grow back and become thicker in the future continues.
Hair Transplant Healing Process 6th Month
- Changes that were fast until the sixth month are now slower. There will be no noticeable changes. New hair does not grow, but the growing hair thickens and becomes denser, and the hair follicles become stronger.
What is the Cost of Hair Transplantation in Turkey?
An exact pricing cannot be calculated for “Hair transplant Turkey Istanbul”. Prices differ from one person to another. The price is determined by factors such as the doctor who will perform your procedure, the location of the surgery, the number of sessions regardless of the procedure to be performed on you. For the most up-to-date price information, you can find out from our Yoo Retouch clinic or by contacting us. Our experts will answer all the questions you have in mind.