August 03, 2022
What is Zirconium Coating?
Many people who want to have an aesthetic smile and white teeth, what is zirconium? He wonders what the answers to his question are. We give your teeth the look you desire with the zirconium tooth coating processes we perform in our Yoo ReTouch Clinic. Thanks to these treatment methods that we apply using zirconium material, your teeth are restored. This application can be used on anterior and posterior teeth. They are important methods in terms of appearance in the anterior teeth and in terms of durability in the posterior teeth.
There are many features in zirconium coating treatments. We can list them as follows;
- Zirconium materials are very durable.
- It is resistant to oxidation.
- It gives a natural look.
- It is very difficult to crack and break.
- It is compatible with pre-works since it has light-transmitting properties.
How is Zirconium Coating Made?
Zirconium dental treatment procedures are performed by our specialist doctors in our Oral and Dental Health Center. These processes have certain stages. We can list these stages as follows;
- At the beginning of the treatment, we first administer anesthesia to our patient.
- We take measurements of the teeth to be treated.
- Teeth are reduced or we make teeth temporarily.
- Our physicians, who are in contact with our patients, make a choice about tooth color.
- We prepare the teeth with the impressions and after the temporary teeth are removed, we replace them with real teeth.
- After the procedures are over, we advise our patients to come for regular check-ups with the advice of our doctors.
What are the Advantages of Zirconium Coating?
These treatment methods generally have many advantages and these are the reasons why they are preferred. We can explain the benefits of zirconium coating treatments as follows;
- Easily shaped zirconium veneers can also be quickly turned into white.
- Since they have a natural appearance, they are very similar to the real tooth structure.
- It has the durability to stay in the mouth for many years.
- It does not contain metal substances.
- It is a material resistant to hot and cold foods and beverages.
Who Can Have Zirconium Coating?
One of the treatment methods applied for everyone who wants to correct dental disorders and whiten their teeth is zirconium coating processes. Those who want to have this treatment can have the following features;
- Colorless teeth and gums
- Tooth deformities
- Problems in tooth enamel
The characteristics of people who are not suitable for zirconium veneers are as follows;
- People with nail biting habits
- Those who have fillings in their teeth
- Those involved in occupations or sports where dental injury is possible
How Long Is Zirconium Coating Used?
Zirconium veneer dental treatments are the applications that you can use for many years when you have the necessary care and go to a regular doctor control. Zirconium crowns do not have a definite and definite time. Teeth may wear out over time or there may be differences in their texture. However, there is permanence in the teeth with zirconium coating and there are no changes.
What are the Benefits of Zirconium Coating?
We can explain the benefits of this treatment as follows;
- If you want to have an aesthetic and beautiful smile, zirconium crowns are the right choice.
- They are materials close to natural tooth color.
- There are no metal alloys in zirconium coating materials. Therefore, our patients with metal allergy can safely receive this treatment service.
- We pay attention to the absence of bruising on the gums during the treatment.
- The procedure is completed without any gingival recession.
- When the tooth coating is desired to be changed, the procedure is performed without damaging any tooth.
- Zirconium coating treatments can be applied at any age. Everyone can choose these treatments for a healthy mouth and gums.
- These dental veneers are highly durable and can be used for many years.
- Zirconium veneer can be preferred for gingival problems.
How Long Does Zirconium Coating Treatment Take?
In dental treatments, there is generally a preparation stage, a construction stage and a preliminary preparation process. During the preliminary preparation, the problematic teeth are treated. Due to tooth extraction processes, the duration of zirconium coating processes may be extended. The dental treatment preparation process is completed within 2 or 3 days. This phase begins in the laboratory environment. All technical processes are completed within 7 or 10 days. However, it should be done in the necessary controls after the treatment.
What are the Current Prices of Zirconium Coating?
The prices of dental treatments usually vary from person to person. First of all, where the zirconium coating processes will be performed, suitable environmental conditions and specialist physician options create differences in the price range. In addition to these options, fees are determined according to a single tooth, anterior tooth and many missing teeth.
Another factor affecting the zirconium coating price ranges is the brand of the zirconium material and the country where it is produced. In addition to our treatment methods for missing teeth, filling and root canal treatments also vary in price. If you want to get general information about zirconium prices, you can contact our Yoo Retouch oral and dental health center.
How Long is the Zirconium Coating Life?
The life of zirconium dental treatments is related to oral and dental health care. When you do the necessary care for the crowns in the zirconium materials, it is not possible to encounter decay situations. However, in the opposite case, situations such as substance melting may occur.
If you have had zirconium coating treatment methods, you should pay attention to the use of dental floss as well as tooth brushing. To extend the life of the coatings, you can come to our clinic every 6 months and have a check-up. The general life of dental veneers covers 5 and 15 years. However, when care is taken and care is taken, the life span can reach 20 years.
What You Need to Know About Zirconium Coating
These dental treatment methods, which are metal-supported coatings, have a very durable structure. It is the most preferred dental veneer applications due to its white color and light transmittance. Zirconium coating processes, which are frequently used especially for anterior teeth, do not allow the occurrence of situations such as breaking the tooth while chewing food.
These dental coatings are used for many years if problems such as tooth inflammation are not encountered. When oral health is taken into consideration, the usage period can be extended for another 5-6 years.
Where is Zirconium Coating Made in Turkey?
Dental treatment methods can be done in state hospitals, private hospitals and private clinics. The biggest difference that can occur in these places is the pricing and the types of materials used. There may be changes between the fees you have to pay in public hospitals and private hospitals.
It is important to have different expectations from dental treatments and to get the desired result. In our Yoo Retouch clinic, we apply zirconium coating processes by prioritizing special conditions and patient satisfaction. You can come to our center and get the dental treatment method you want.
Why Should Zirconium Coating Treatment Be Preferred?
There are many reasons to prefer these dental veneer treatment methods. We can list these reasons as follows;
- These treatment methods are more durable than other methods.
- Hot and cold sensitivity does not occur when food and beverages are consumed.
- Tooth staining is less common than other techniques.
- Allergy conditions can be seen in some dental veneer methods, but such events are not seen in zirconium veneers.
- When you pay attention to oral hygiene, problems that may occur in the mouth do not arise.
Zirconium Veneer Application for Front Teeth
The reason why zirconium applications are made for anterior teeth is that these materials have high resistance. Zirconium is used in making teeth and is a white material. It is one of the most preferred dental treatment applications today because it reveals a natural appearance.
It is used in anterior teeth due to the high durability of the zirconium material and its non-abrasiveness. You can get information from our Yoo Retouch clinic about zirconium coatings performed by our doctors.